These Strength and Movement Training Programs are available EXCLUSIVELY to lacrosse players registered for the Sunday evening HardCor High Performance Skills Clinics.
They run in The Dynamic Athlete (on the 2nd floor of the TRAC) immediately preceeding the skills clinic for the same age group.
This one-of-a-kind facility allows lacrosse players the best of both worlds.
The ability to train to improve the physical part of the game and increase their athleticism then immediately train to improve their skills and lacrosse IQ.
The strength training is designed to add to the HardCor sessions.
While the training will be challenging, the workouts will be designed not to detract from the most important part, the skills portion.
Space is extremely limited for the Strength training sessions as they will be capped at 10 athletes.
Click on the HardCor Clinic below that you are registered for to find all the info on the group associated with that specific Clinic:
To Register or If You Have Any Questions contact Sean Holmes
905-338-5863 (gym) 416-894-9805 (cell)
Features of Training at The Dynamic Athlete:
- Brand New Training Facility with all New Equipment
- Olympic Lifting Stations with Bumper Plates
- Turf area for Speed/Agility Training
- Trap Bars, Olympic Lifting Bars, Regular Bars, and Junior Bars
- Dumbbells up to 100lbs
- TRX’s, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Ab Wheels, Ladders, Hurdles etc.
- Prowler Sled for Resisted Sprinting
- Train With The Pros!
- Full Access to the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre Turf floor whenever it’s free!!!