It will focus on developing proper movement patterns and functional mobility in a FUN training environment so the athlete enjoys their time training with us.
Mastering a bodyweight squat, lunge, push up, and chinup will be the main goals of the strength portion of this program. If mastered, additional resistance will be added to further increase strength and maximize RESULTS.
Each athlete will be taught Acceleration and Multi-Directional movement technique to improve their running.
A heavy emphasis will be placed on Core training and Injury Prevention exercises to keep the athlete healthy and build the foundation for performance training in the years to come.
A main goal of the program will be to increase power and footspeed creating a much faster, more agile athlete
These training sessions are designed to add to the skills clinic. The workouts will be challenging, but will not detract from the skills portion to follow.
Space is limited as the group will be capped at 10 athletes maximum!
Start-Sunday January 15th, 2017
Finish-Sunday March 12th, 2017
Duration: 9 Weeks
To Register or If You Have Any Questions contact Sean Holmes
905-338-5863 (gym) 416-894-9805 (cell)
Features of Training at The Dynamic Athlete:
- Brand New Training Facility with all New Equipment
- Olympic Lifting Stations with Bumper Plates
- Turf area for Speed/Agility Training
- Trap Bars, Olympic Lifting Bars, Regular Bars, and Junior Bars
- Dumbbells up to 100lbs
- TRX’s, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Ab Wheels, Ladders, Hurdles etc.
- Prowler Sled for Resisted Sprinting
- Train With The Pros!
- Full Access to the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre Turf floor whenever it’s free!!!