This Bantam/Midget Training program is available exclusively to lacrosse players registered in the Sunday HardCor High Performance Skills Clinic!
In this program the athletes will be introduced to age and skill appropriate resistance training.
Focusing on developing proper movement patterns first the athlete will be taught Acceleration and Multi-Directional Movement technique in a FUN, friendly environment.
A heavy emphasis will be placed on Core training and Injury Prevention exercises to keep the athlete healthy and build the foundation for performance training in the years to come.
A main goal of the program will be to increase power and footspeed creating a much faster, more agile athlete.
By improving both running technique and strength the athlete can expect to see RESULTS that transfer directly to their sports performance quickly!
These training sessions are designed to add to the skills clinic. The workouts will be challenging, but will not detract from the skills portion to follow.
Space is limited as it will be capped at 10 athletes maximum!
Start-Sunday January 15th, 2017
Finish-Sunday March 12th, 2017
Duration: 9 Weeks
To Register or If You Have Any Questions contact Sean Holmes
905-338-5863 (gym) 416-894-9805 (cell)
Features of Training at The Dynamic Athlete:
- Brand New Training Facility with all New Equipment
- Olympic Lifting Stations with Bumper Plates
- Turf area for Speed/Agility Training
- Trap Bars, Olympic Lifting Bars, Regular Bars, and Junior Bars
- Dumbbells up to 100lbs
- TRX’s, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Ab Wheels, Ladders, Hurdles etc.
- Prowler Sled for Resisted Sprinting
- Train With The Pros!
- Full Access to the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre Turf floor whenever it’s free!!!